Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Outbreak (1995)

Outbreak (1995)


"OH MAH GOD! PEOPLE ARE DY-YING! WE WILL BOMB AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE UNTIL THEY ARE DEAD UNLESS SOME HERO GETS HERE QUICKLY!" is what this is about. And Dustin Hoffman is all up in a hazmat suit like "Hey! Look at me! I'm in a hazmat suit and I am going to science you!" and the Morgan Freeman is there to (not narrate) blow your mind, like "I'm a bad guy! Then ultimately a good guy! Because I'm Morgan Freeman!"

Soooooo THEN there's this little girl, right, and she befriends a damn fool monkey and draws pictures of it and has tea parties with it and is then used as a tool to bring that airborn-disease-causing-primate down and everybody is like "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! No bombs are dropping today!". Sinister.

No comments:

Post a Comment